commons-user mailing list archives

From "Jacob, Thomas (Trinity)" <thomas.jacob-...@EDS.COM>
Subject NET FTP
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 18:21:33 GMT
Hi
I am using FTPclasses.
And to get the list of files in a path with wildchar characters, I am using
the listFiles(String) function

When I give ftpclient.listFiles("*.zip") it gives me the list of .zip files
in that directory in FTP server. THis works fine. But this is case
sensitive. For example, if the file has a .ZIP file extension, it does not
return the file name.

If the file name comparison can be made case insensitive, it would be great,
may be with an additional parameter to indicate that it is case insensitive.

If you can show me which function to modify in the source, then I can make
changes in the source to do a string compare case insensitive or after doing
toUpper on both the file name and the wild char string.

Thanks

Thomas K. Jacob