commons-user mailing list archives

From "Brian VanMatre" <bcvanma...@impactsci.com>
Subject NET FTP
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:32:11 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to switch our company over to Apache, and have been getting
the following error when trying to use the listFiles() method of
FTPClient:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/oro/text/regex/MalformedPatternException
    at
org.apache.commons.net.ftp.parser.DefaultFTPFileEntryParserFactory.creat
eUnixFTPEntryParser(DefaultFTPFileEntryParserFactory.java:124)
    at
org.apache.commons.net.ftp.parser.DefaultFTPFileEntryParserFactory.creat
eFileEntryParser(DefaultFTPFileEntryParserFactory.java:87)
    at
org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient.initiateListParsing(FTPClient.java:
2327)
    at
org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient.initiateListParsing(FTPClient.java:
2263)
    at com.ist.net.test.testApacheFTP1.main(testApacheFTP1.java:57)
Exception in thread "main"

Can anyone help me with this?  I have tried using FTPListParseEngine as
well, with same exception.

Thanks