commons-user mailing list archives

From "Amon, Jennifer" <Jennifer.A...@moen.com>
Subject [fileUpload] CF file upload to Tomcat - sample code?
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:13:17 GMT

Jennifer R. Amon              Phone: 440-962-2471
Lead Technical Consultant       FAX: 440-962-2663
Moen Incorporated             Email: jamon@moen.com
25300 Al Moen Drive        Personal: jenamon@comcast.net
North Olmsted, OH  44070   Web Site: http://home.comcast.net/~jenamon/
I am a total newbie, and as is usually the case with total newbies, I'm
looking for some help in a hurry, in the form of sample code snippets
and general direction.

Someone, please at least point me in the right direction.

We want a button click on a web page (ColdFusion/IIS/Win2K) to cause an
XML file to be generated and uploaded to a TomCat(unix) server, which
will use the xml to generate a pdf file to be sent back to the client,
where it will be saved in a temporary area on the web sever, and the
user will get back a link to the pdf.

We can generate the xml, but don't know how to do the next piece. The
backend, on the TomCat server, is being written by a 3rd party, so I
don't have to worry about that piece.

Thank you so much!!!

Jennifer Amon
jamon@moen.com

and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination