commons-user mailing list archives

From Ronald van den Heuvel <ronald.vandenheu...@gmail.com>
Subject [betwixt] problem with interfaces in ArrayList
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 11:43:39 GMT
Hello,

I am new to betwixt and want the following. I have a configBean for my
application that contains an amount of watcherInterface beans that can
be a jdbc bean or a jndi bean.

I did the following:
Made a xml file like so:
<?xml version='1.0' ?>
<config>
	<applicationName>test</applicationName>
	<watchers>
		<jdbc>
			<jndiResourceName>dsIets</jndiResourceName>
		</jdbc>
		<jndi>
			<jndiResourceName>dsIets</jndiResourceName>
		</jndi>
	</watchers>
</config>

with a .betwixt file aside of the ConfigBean like so:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<info primitiveTypes="element">
	<element name='config'>
		<element name='watchers'>
		    <element name='jdbc' property="watchers"
class=foo.bar.watchers.jdbc.Jdbc'/>
		    <element name='jndi' property="watchers"
class='foo.bar.watchers.jndi.Jndi'/>

		</element>
		<addDefaults/>
	</element>
</info>

In my logging i see that the jndi bean and the jdbc bean are being
created but i do not see the setJndiResourceName and onbly see a
getWatchers on the configBean and not a set.

What am i doing wrong?

tnx