commons-user mailing list archives

From jande...@umich.edu
Subject Re: [fileupload] Intermitantly getting 0k files
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:19:09 GMT
Brian,

I have seen intermittent 0-K file uploads from IE/Mozilla on occasion when
filenames contain UTF-8 characters (such as cyrillic characters).  The
browser is silently sending a 0-K file, so it really appears to be a
Windows OS bug; the server is correctly interpreting what it receives,
which is just a 0-K file.

That is the only bug I've seen so far that might account for your problem.

-Jon

--On Friday, February 25, 2005 12:50 PM -0600 Brian Cook