commons-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <>
Subject Re: [VFS] test cases using embeded server - was Moving out the sandbox ?
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 06:44:57 GMT
Simon Kitching wrote:

>I've also used sshtools, but would *not* recommend using it, and
>certainly not recommend migrating to it from any current package.
Never change a running system ;-)
jsch works well enough for me and maybe for many other VFS users.

>In addition, the LGPL license is not currently regarded as being
>compatible with the Apache ASF license; no LGPL code can be referenced
>directly from any apache jakarta project.
I am aware about this limitation.
But does this really mean I cant use the sshd daemon to embed into VFS
tests? I mean VFS still isnt based on sshtools just uses their daemon
for its tests.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message