commons-user mailing list archives

From "Trenton D. Adams" <tre...@athabascau.ca>
Subject Re: dbcp configurations
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:35:13 GMT
Kle Miller pointed out how to get it working manually by constructing
everything myself.  Which is probably what I'll do for now, until
someone can tell me how the configuration file works.

I found the JOCLContentHandler API documentation, which I had to
generate, was quite helpful.  I think I can get it working with a
configuration now.  Perhaps this documentation should be generated with
the dbcp API documentation that's on the website?

--
Trenton D. Adams
Web Programmer Analyst

__