commons-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <>
Subject Re: [VFS] Moving out the sandbox?
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 09:14:59 GMT
Well, this is not the first time a VFS user asked it.
It looks like the pressure from the community is getting higher.

Maybe it is relly time to discuss this.

 From my point of view the only thing missing is a more complete
documentation. If we decide to move VFS out of sandbox I think my
motivation could be high enough to do it, just in case no one else
stands up now ;-)

VFS codebase should be releaseable as it is.

However, I will miss the time where a interface change could be done
without keep backward compatibility in mind - though I have never done
such a change.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message