commons-user mailing list archives

From Christian Aust <christ...@wilde-welt.de>
Subject [betwixt] How can I ignore certain instances?
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:50:47 GMT
Hi,

while writing XML from a large object tree, I'd like to ignore some
instances that don't need to get written out. I found that the method
ignoreElement(ElementDescriptor, Context) of AbstractBeanWriter simply
checks for emptyElements. Is there any other way to keep individual
instances from showing up in the XML? Some kind of strategy that I could
implement that would check each object against a "black list"? Kind regards,

-  Christian

--

Christian Aust
mailto:christian@wilde-welt.de