commons-user mailing list archives

From Matt Goodwin <mgood...@metalexis.com>
Subject Re: [httpclient] Sending serialized object from httpclient to servlet.
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 19:54:35 GMT
 From the Java Developers Almanac site
http://javaalmanac.com/egs/java.io/SerializeObj.html

// Serialize to a byte array ByteArrayOutputStream bos = new
ByteArrayOutputStream() ;
out = new ObjectOutputStream(bos) ;
 out.writeObject(object); out.close();
 // Get the bytes of the serialized object byte[] buf = bos.toByteArray();

Hope that's what you were looking for.

Matt

Matt Goodwin
mgoodwin@metalexis.com