commons-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: HTTP Status 500 -
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 18:20:42 GMT
Not really a jakarta-commons problem but looking at the exception you
have a problem with bridge2java.
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/bridge2java

So its a problem with the native call from java to corel.
Either there is a version problem or corel has an installation problem
(an activeX component install problem)

You also want to carefully check all the dll's in the jdk/jre
directories, you often need extra dll's to get these kind of
applications to work. (also check the PATH for extra/special directories)

Hope this helps
Dirk