commons-user mailing list archives

From "Kuno Skach" <kuno.sk...@gmx.at>
Subject [HttpClient] Problem with GET/POST V2.0.2
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 20:44:40 GMT
Hi!
I'm having the following problem:
I've constructed an HttpClient (V2.0.2 / IBM JDK 1.3)that uses a
MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager instance.
Im sendling a lot of POST/GET requests successfully (always to the same
server). When i send a certain request (no whether i use GET or POST) the
server sends me an error similar to the following:
"&redirectURL=bla.jspGET"-method not supported.

So as far as i understand the HttpClient seems so polute the new request
with part of a previous one or didn't finish the last request correctly. As
a work around it helps to create a completely new HttpClient for each call,
but of cause performance is going down.

I've introduced loggin code right at the place where the RequestLine is
being composed, it shows that the RequestLine itself is correct.

Is there a way to manually "close" the previous request? Is there somthin i
can have done wrong?

Thanx in advance,
Kuno

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ SupergŁnstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl