commons-user mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schlierf <schli...@ligas.de>
Subject Re: commons-configuration 1.1: FileChangedReloadingStrategy doesn't work
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2005 18:01:31 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,
I'm working with Windows XP. Here's an example:

String xmlFileName = "
C:\projects\tilestest\build\webapp\WEB-INF\plugin-config.xml";
XMLConfiguration  config = new XMLConfiguration(xmlFileName);
config.setReloadingStrategy(new FileChangedReloadingStrategy());

The instance of XMLConfiguration ist cached. After modifying the xml file
with Ultraedit, nothing happened. Do you have simple example?

Jürgen