commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <>
Subject Re: [fileupload] Intermitantly getting 0k files
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:58:55 GMT
You mentioned that you are using 1.0-RC1. Have you tried using 1.0 to
see if it makes a difference? I vaguely recall fixing something
related to this, but it's been a while, and I don't recall what
version the fix is in.

If 1.0 still exhibits the problem, then you might try a nightly build.
However, that will require a nightly build of Commons IO as well.

Martin Cooper