commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: matching patterns with or without namespace
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 23:14:20 GMT
hi allan

please remember to prefix with [digester]. most folks use mail filters
and this thread is in danger of getting lost...

i'd strongly suggest changing the name of this thread as soon as
possible but here something to start you off: there is no answer as to
whether you should set namespace on or off in this case. it's a tradeoff
and the right trade depends on the particulars of the case. see
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/digester/apidocs/org/apache/commons/digester/package-summary.html#doc.Namespace
for more information.

- robert