commons-user mailing list archives

From Chris Jensen <>
Subject Re: [configuration] switching hierarchical elements
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 07:05:35 GMT
> Such a feature is not supported at the moment. To be honest, it never
> occurred to me that switching element order could be useful. Could you
> perhaps tell a little more about your concrete use case?

In a nutshell, the Elements are being mapped to objects in a vector.
<filter name="filter1">
<filter name="filter2">

So the order that they appear is important, and the user may wish to
reoder them.
If that's not possible, then I guess I will have to just add an order
attribute and change that, but it would've been more intuitive for
people editing the file by hand if the elements appeared in order in
the XML.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message