commons-user mailing list archives

From Chris Jensen <cjen...@gmail.com>
Subject Saving Heirachical Configuration
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2005 07:10:47 GMT
Hi,
I've just developed an app using the apache commons configuration
classes. To simplify configuration I had planned to create a GUI front
end, but now that I've come to test the app, the following exception
is getting thrown by HeirachicalXMLConfiguration.save(OutputStream):

UnsupportedOperationException: Can't save HeiracicalXML configuration.

I don't suppose there's anyway around this. This is the whole reason I
chose to use the commons configuration as I thought it would simplify
writing code to save and load the configuration to/from XML.

Chris