commons-user mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commons-chain: missing context parameter
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 18:50:21 GMT
Setting a context init parameter to define the catalog name was the
original configuration mechanism.  However, configuration was later
enhanced so you can specify the catalog name on a <catalog> element
directly in your config file, and therefore even load different
catalogs from the same document:

    <catalogs>
        <catalog name="foo">
            ... commands for catalog "foo" ...