commons-user mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <>
Subject Re: FileUpload problem !!
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2005 05:08:16 GMT
Can you give your code?  I am having trouble determining what you are
having difficulty with here.  Give the code or a better description of
what you find you cannot do.

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:12:36 +0800, Eric Chow <> wrote:
> Hello,
> I used Struts' file upload example to upload file (multipart), it
> works file with (UTF-8 description).
> I am now going to use  commons-fileupload. But it failed to include a
> UTF-8 description, after I uploaded the file and want to display the
> description, it just display some unreadable character, cannot display
> my input characters.
> Any sugegst and idea on it ?
> Eric
> For additional commands, e-mail:

~Dakota Jack~

~Native Proverb~

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based
on this message or any information herein. If you have received this

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message