commons-user mailing list archives

From Ahmed Mohombe <amoho...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] Roadmap or status?
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:24:19 GMT
> I plan to take a look what it needs to take this step in a couple of weeks.
Now that's really good news :).

> The time where I come to VFS this decision was already done, though I
> have to admit I never heard of j2ssh.

> Whats the main difference between those libraries?
I'm not SSH expert, but most of projects I've seen use j2ssh.
Unfortunately, it's no more under active development, but very stable,
and has very good javadocs: http://sourceforge.net/projects/sshtools

Jsch might be good , but if one compare the sources... - (they look
awfull IMHO). It's still very unstable IMHO.

I for one, wasn't able to integrate Jsch in a project in 24h, but j2ssh
took me only 2 hours.

Ahmed.