commons-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Burkard <newsgr...@burknet.ch>
Subject Bug or incompatibility?
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 15:29:53 GMT
hi commons-users

i just started an eclipse-project in which i use commons-dbcp, and pool
to establish a db-connection-pool. by the way i use jTDS as driver for
mssqlserver.

if i run my code i get a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/collections/CursorableLinkedList

when i add the actual commons-collections-3.1 to my lib-dir i get the
same error. if i take the collections-jar from tomcat 5, the error is gone.

1. question: is collections needed to work with dbcp and pool?
2. question: is the above a bug or an incompatibility?

greetings
stefan