commons-user mailing list archives

From Vic <>
Subject [chain] catalog config
Date Sun, 16 Jan 2005 23:15:10 GMT
A deprecated method is messing with this:
public class BaseCatalog extends CatalogBase {
public void init(String file) {
   URL url;
   ClassLoader cl = this.getClass().getClassLoader();
   url = cl.getResource(file);
   ConfigParser cp = new ConfigParser();
   ConfigRuleSet rs = new ConfigRuleSet();
   //ChainResources.parseClassResource(file,cp); // not visible
   cp.parse(this, url); // deprecated ??

Above works!
But ... parse is deprecated. I have several catlalogs that I read from
XML that I need to set up.
How should I do this best and not use a deprecated parse(..)?

(I then do the lookupdispatch of course based on the name from the catalog)

RiA-SoA w/JDNC <> forums
- help develop a community
My blog <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail: