commons-user mailing list archives

From jchu...@firstenergycorp.com
Subject [DBCP] Deploying within an app in Tomcat
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:59:04 GMT
What possible negative effects could result from deploying a DBCP
connection pool (including my client code and the common jar files) within
my own web application running on Tomcat?  Has anybody tried this?
Assuming I don't use JNDI to look up DBCP data sources, will I be good to
go?  i.e. - will I avoid potential classloader issues with Tomcat?  tia.

The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal
and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately,
and delete the original message.