commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Betwixt] question
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:58:03 GMT
hi jason

(better late than never)

the default behaviour is for elements within collectives to be wrapped
by an element. i think you'll get what you want by setting
setWrapCollectionsInElement property to false on the
IntrospectionConfiguration of the XMLIntrospector used to introspect
your beans.

(betwixt uses a variety of configurable, pluggable strategies and
properties to give control over the way that beans are rendered. if
something is not obvious in the documentation, then a look at the
javadocs for IntrospectionConfiguration and BindingConfiguration will
show the way.)

- robert