commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Zeigermann <oliver.zeigerm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [transaction] cluster
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 21:37:26 GMT
One other thing: Having locks scattered across multiple JVMs then
there always is the hazard of deadlocks that can not be resolved.
Maybe it would be a better idea to have some sort of server running in
a single JVM that accepts requests via RMI or so.

This would certainly be beyond the scope of the common tx package...

Oliver