commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Zeigermann <oliver.zeigerm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transaction - FileResourceManager
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 22:27:31 GMT
On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 14:10:45 -0700, David Erickson <david@ratemod.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Oliver.  I was also wondering is it possible to create
> directories with this package?  IE using my below example if I needed to
> create /4 for a total of /storage/content/4 (4 being a directory)?

It's similar to CVS. You can not explicitely create directories, this
is a limiation of the current implementation :(

They will be created (and deleted) along with the resource to be
created (or deleted). E.g. if you create resource
/storage/content/4/file.txt, all the directories will be created for
you. If you delete the resource and the directories are empty
otherwise they will be deleted as well.

Oliver