commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul DeCoursey <p...@decoursey.net>
Subject Re: [fileupload] : Some information about the upload of a file
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 20:42:01 GMT
It seems to me that you wouldn't want to transfer files of that size
via http in any case.  It makes more sense to segment the files and
then reassemble them later.  That would lessen the chances of corrupted
data, loss of connection or any other network related problems.  Just
an opinion.

Paul DeCoursey