commons-user mailing list archives

From Marc DEXET <Marc.De...@dsi.cnrs.fr>
Subject [jelly] Jmeter sampler scripting
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 10:33:39 GMT
Hi guys.

Well.
The big new goal of my life for today is : create dynamic jmeter sampler,
LDAP sampler indeed.
I explain myself :
I want to load test my LDAP directories (Yes, I have many directories, lucky
man)
BUT I want to avoid cache performance smoothing (I don't want to test cache
performance, but random directory access)
So my goal it's to generate n LDAP Sampler ( big n in my mind, about 100)
from scenarii BEFORE running test plan.
One to get one entry, another to get an full branch and so on.
THere's somebody here who have tried (and succed will not bad) to generate
test plan with jelly and jmeter ?

Thanks.

( I know there's ant jmeter package, but it runs whome test plan, and
doesn't generate samplers)

--
Marc DeXeT

CNRS