commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [logging] problem with OC4J ORACLE
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:03:33 GMT
hi luis

JCL is a thin bridging API: it doesn't do any real logging itself
(except when really forced to ;). the actual writing to file is done by
the underlying logging system and that's what you need to configure
correctly so that it write to file. see the documentation on the
website for more details (http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/).

- robert