commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: commons-daemon - JSVC and Kaffe
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2005 14:46:51 GMT
i don't have a direct answer for you (hopefully someone else will jump
in with one) but i do have another place to start looking (if no
commons users has an answer for you).

the apache gump project (http://gump.apache.org/) has been worked
closely with the kaffe team for a while now trying to build and test
apache products written in java against kaffe. the gump run results can
be found at http://brutus.apache.org/gump/kaffe/. you'll need to do a
bit of digging around and maybe wait until the ant bootstrap is fixed
again but it's a resource worth remembering for anyone who wants to run
jakarta code on kaffe.

- robert