commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <heg...@med.uni-marburg.de>
Subject Re: [Configuration] - List of Size 1
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:52:18 GMT
Any chance that you provide a test case which demonstrates this
behavior? Best way is to open an error report in our bug tracking system
bugzilla (http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/) and attach your test code.
This makes it easier for us to reproduce the problem.

I will have a look at it. Btw, which version of [configuration] do you use?

Oliver