commons-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: [VFS]: Jelly Taglib
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 19:10:06 GMT
harald kuhn wrote:
> I just wanted to ask wether there is any interest on contribution of
> such a taglib ?
Sure, this might be great.
> If you are interested, I would also be interested in hearing your
> ideas about this.
The only thing I would like to have at first is to also allow to
configure a filesystem.
You could use the DelegatingFileSystemOptionsBuilder which allows you to
pass strings instead of real objects.

outline

FileSystemOptions opts = new FileSystemOptions();
DelegatingFileSystemOptionsBuilder builder = new
DelegatingFileSystemOptionsBuilder(VfsManager.getInstance().getFileSystemManager());
builder.setConfigString(opts, "ftp", "passiveMode", "true");

You could find the possible options by looking into the various
*FileSytemConfigBuilder, just collect the setter.

---
Mario