commons-user mailing list archives

From Harald Kuhn <har...@docufy.de>
Subject Re: [Jelly] sql taglib Problems with greather than in sql
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 11:23:39 GMT
Paul,

I know that certain kinds of bugs take more time thats why i was really
happy that i got that bugfix so fast!

I am using MS SQL Server 2000 SP3a on Windows XP SP2 with the MS JDBC
Driver running on java 1.4.2_5. I do not know wether this is important
but i do use eclipse 3.0 as development platform.

I will try to create a reproduceable case for this connection issues (i
had problems with this for a couple of times always when restarting the
script after exeptions thrown during script execution).

I wonder wether we should move this Topic to the developers list ?

Cheers
Harald