commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver.He...@t-online.de (Oliver Heger)
Subject Re:[configuration] newbie ?, empty config
Date Sat, 08 Jan 2005 10:41:19 GMT
Don,

on a first glance I can see nothing wrong in your usage of the
configuration API (besides the fact that you declare the config variable
twice: once as static field and once as local variable).

Which version of [configuration] do you use?

Oh, and remember to prefix the subjects of your mails with the name of
the affected component; otherwise they may be missed by developers.

Oliver