commons-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: [OT] WinCVS problem (free beer!)
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 22:57:09 GMT
Well, TortoiseCVS has gotten me in to my SourceForge repository, so I'm
going to go with that... I couldn't get jCVS to connect, but I suspect
it's just my lack of knowledge of CVS in general.  I do think
TortoiseCVS will do the trick nicely, and being the only one I got
working doesn't hurt :)  Thanks for all the suggestions, now I just have
to go learn what I'm doing with CVS in general :)

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect