commons-user mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CONFIGURATION] questions
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2005 17:59:45 GMT
I don't understand why you want to use commons-configuration when the
standard PropertyResourceBundle is specificaly designed to solve the
issue you described. Is it to take advantage of the automatic reloading
feature currently in CVS ?

Commons configuration is not designed to replace the ResourceBundle
class, you may want to look at commons resources instead:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/resources/

Emmanuel Bourg