commons-user mailing list archives

From Joe Smith <apn...@yahoo.com>
Subject Upload huge file size: "The page cannot be displayed" browser error
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 04:18:12 GMT

I have an upload file operation in the web application. UploadForm.jsp is the form,
and UploadAction.jsp is the form processing.

//UploadForm.jsp
<FORM NAME="InputForm" ACTION="UploadAction.jsp" METHOD="POST" enctype=multipart/form-data>
<input type="file" name="fileName">
//etc ...
</FORM>

After I deploy the application to the web server, if I upload a small file size, it is fine.

But if I upload a huge file size more than 10MB, then it cannot even go to UploadAction.jsp.

After 30 seconds, it has error "The page cannot be displayed" shown on the web browser.
It cannot even go to UploadAction.jsp. But both UploadForm.jsp and UnploadAction.jsp are
in the same machine.

Interestingly, if I test in local machine, I can upload any file size without problem.

I don't have any hints now. any ideas?
please advise. thanks!!