commons-user mailing list archives

From Joe Smith <apn...@yahoo.com>
Subject "Page cannot be displayed" in the browser for file upload
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2005 17:45:43 GMT

The JSP application is deployed in Websphere, and it has file upload operation. The problem
is if the user upload a huge file like 20 MB, it will returns "Page cannot be displayed" in
the browser after 30 seconds. If upload a small file size, it doesn't have any problems. I
tested it in local machine with WSAD, and it can upload any file size. I suspect it is page
time out setting in websphere application server. I tried go to Enterprise Applications->My
Application, and change session timeout to no timeout, it still not work.

any ideas? please advise. thanks!!