commons-user mailing list archives

From "Julius Davies" <juliusdav...@cucbc.com>
Subject RE: [net] Strange System.out behavior
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 07:58:55 GMT
Hi, Chris,

To me that sounds like the sort of thing that might happen if:

- You changed JDK?
- You changed Operating System?
- You are using a different console/terminal?

I don't think it would have anything to do with Commons-Net, but I wouldn't want to stake
my life on that either.  ;-)

So if you do this, you see nothing?

System.out.print("Uploading file: " + convertSlashes(next) + "...");
System.out.flush();

yours,

Julius