commons-user mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <maili...@matthias-wessendorf.de>
Subject RE: [Digester] using (X)HTML in XML
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 19:41:51 GMT
Wendy, Craig,

thanks for the responses.

Is't it posible to say
"all what's inside of <text>, should be *copied*
to property "value" of clazz "Text" ?

like a String "fooBar<br/>barFoo"

Or will I need to create own Rule clazzes?

I need this, since I must configure output
for a JSF web app. One of my BackingBeans
contains a Vector with all "<text>"-"Objects".
(each JSF pages got's a <text> value on Random...)

So I am not allowed to code it hard...
(It is a *prototype* which will be compined
with a custom layout engine that generates HTML, WML, ...)

However, any hint? I am turning OT ... :-)