commons-user mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <maili...@matthias-wessendorf.de>
Subject [Digester] using Vector for custom objects
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 09:38:22 GMT
Hi all,

I am using Digester for very simple configs,
that works fine to me.

Now I would like to do something like this:
<root>
<links>
  <link url="www.google.de" label="Google"/>
  <link url="www.foo.de" label="Foo"/>
  <link url="www.bar.de" label="Bar"/>
</links>
</root>

I would like to add all <link/>-Elements (which are implemented also as
Link.java with properties url,label)
to a Vector or another clazz/interface of Collection - API

I web I only found samples like:
<root>
  <link url="www.google.de" label="Google"/>
  <link url="www.foo.de" label="Foo"/>
  <link url="www.bar.de" label="Bar"/>
</root>
All articles shows how to add <link/> to a Vector.
Sure, I can deal with this. But it is nice to contain all <link/> inside
of <links/>
So has anyone dealed with Java-rules for this?

Since I am new to *complex* Digester, I like to see first the java
version of that ;-)

THANKS!
Matthias