commons-user mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <>
Subject Re: [digester] How to set a LazyDynaBean map-of-objects property?
Date Sat, 29 Jan 2005 01:20:55 GMT
From: "Kishore Senji" <>
>>         digester.addRule("/download/person/degree", rule);
> shouldn't the pattern be "download/person/degree" without the "/" in
> the beginning.

Thank you!  All that time wasted, for _one_ extra character...

> Note 1 or -1 should both resolve in this case to the
> LazyDynaBean object stored on the stack.

Weird.  Is there a convention to use either negative or positive numbers, or
does it not matter?  I suppose it depends how you draw your stack on paper,
whether 'next' is up or down. :)

Wendy Smoak

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: