commons-user mailing list archives

From Ahmed El-dawy <aseld...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need to convert Lucene into Arabic search
Date Sat, 18 Dec 2004 16:06:56 GMT
Thanks Shaan
The problem is that there are some rules in Arabic which will affect
the search. For example, there are some characters which are added to
support the pronouncing. These characters are not significant in
comparing because they are not mandatory and some people may not write
it at all.

So, I need to change or add some code to support these rules.

Regards,
Ahmed Saad