commons-user mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File upload working IE not firefox.
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2004 12:00:01 GMT
Firefox works fine with commons-upload for me.  I too would be
interested in your code.

Jack

--

~Dakota Jack~

~Native Proverb~

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based
on this message or any information herein. If you have received this