commons-user mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upload large file problem
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 03:49:27 GMT
Did you see the list exchanges entitled "FileUpload :
UnknownSizeException on a file of 3Go"?

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 16:51:36 -0800 (PST), Joe Smith <apngss@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am using common file upload. When I tried to upload a large 20MB file and test it in
my local machine, i.e, upload it to local machine, everything is fine.

> However, after deploying the application to the server, and run from there, then it display
> "The page cannot be displayed" after 1 minute, the file cannot upload at all.
> I posted this problem before, and someone suggested it maybe the time out problem. The
timeout from where? I am using Websphere Application Server. Any possible roots to this problem,
and what I can do now?

> Please adivse. thanks a lot!!

> http://mail.yahoo.com

~Dakota Jack~

~Native Proverb~

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based
on this message or any information herein. If you have received this