commons-user mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: uploading image?
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:27:53 GMT
Yuubouna and Martin,

I apologize for not knowing whether your name (Yuubouna) is male or
female.  No disrespect intended.

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 08:50:10 -0800, Martin Cooper <mfncooper@gmail.com> wrote:
> Struts actually uses Commons FileUpload for its upload functionality,
> and you'll be able to do what you need with Struts itself. The Struts
> FormFile interface handles both text and binary uploads. All you need
> to do is decide where you want to store the image on disk.

I think s/he looked at this, Martin, and expressed a desire to build
her/his own implementation of commons-upload and expressly rejected
the Struts implementation.

I did the same thing.

Anyway, following Ted warning to trust committers and to do what
committers say, Yuubouna, any further discussion I have with you about
commons-upload apparently will have to be on struts-user list unless
Martin changes his mind.  I am interested in these discussions and not
the least bit interested in the Struts implementation myself.

Jack

~Dakota Jack~

~Native Proverb~

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based
on this message or any information herein. If you have received this