commons-user mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: any file size limit to upload?
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 06:46:38 GMT
Hi, Joe,

You might want to check the list for entries on this problem.  I mean
this in a helpful sense, and not in any sardonic sense.

Jack

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 09:13:09 -0800 (PST), Joe Smith <apngss@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I implemented file upload mechanism using Apache's common file upload. Everything is
fine and I am able to do the file upload. However, I just tried attaching a file (12MB in
size) and got this message "page can not be displayed" in the web browser. I have no idea
what's going on. The code should be fine, because I tested different file size up to 2MB.
Any ideas? Is there a file size limit?

> Please advise. Thanks!!

> http://mail.yahoo.com

~Dakota Jack~