commons-user mailing list archives

From Vic <...@friendvu.com>
Subject Re: [modeler] Intro: How do I monitor?
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 03:29:59 GMT
Thanks.
So let me see if I understand:

1. I have "Registry" create my objects and then my applications gets a
handle to those objects via the "Registry". Or do I create the objects
and then register. I think the 2nd.

2.THEN I have "traditional" JMX agent register those same MBeans that I
get from the "Registry" to the "Sun HTML monitor thing"?
And now I can monitor my    registered objects.

Do I have that right? It would make sense to me like that.

Jumping to what I want to try: if my MBeans interfaces are also "CoR"
Commands, I am  cool. But .... I can't configure my "MBeans Commands"
using commons-chain XML... I guess I have to live with that. I realy do
not want to configure my objects using JMX XML, mostly becuase I just
don't know it (and I did not see much writen up about it so I could follow)

.V