commons-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Crumley <crum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClassCastException with betwixt 0.6
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 03:20:45 GMT
Another tip users may find useful when they receive this exception:

	at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.createSAXException(Digester.java:2792)

Make sure that DEBUG is not enabled in your log4j.properties. Code
that normally completes without error causes that exception when I
have DEBUG logging enabled. I have filed a defect (# 32743 ).

ryan