commons-user mailing list archives

From Neil_S_Da...@raytheon.com
Subject Re: Any good tutorials or user's guide for commons-modeler?
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 18:52:00 GMT
I am using the Digester commons subpackage and specifically trying to take

the example given online about the Address Book and trying to recreate it
at home using netbeans. I downloaded the digester 1.6, logging 1.0.4, and
beanutils 1.7. I mounted the jar files and still the compiler gets caught
at not knowing where the following packaegs are:

 protected Rules rules = null;

protected ArrayStack stack = new ArrayStack();

 and

protected Substitutor substitutor;

Do you have any ideas on what I may be able to do to overcome this
problem?